Tuesday, July 2, 2013

AT L'ESPACE CULTUREL LOUIS VUITTON - A CHICK HAS THE RIGHT CLIK


My friend Isabella has a mentor - Martin Paar. Her eye these moments at the little party at L'Espace Culturel Louis Vuitton.





My girl, the amazing writer Sophie Van der Stap, in her treasured find at Le Marché aux Puces. She bargained cash 500€ for her lovely mid 1990's  Chanel outfit. She only wears the top so that her crazy legs show, and find that a black silk slip would suffice to cover the parts if winds should blow...the right way for the boys. She looked ravishing at Le Fumoir after the Saint Laurent show.






Debating on getting one of my favourite dream cars - The Rabbit - If the piggy bank is full enough to pass my drivers license, and this baby, which is ironically 2K when the drivers license is 3K and that is if I don't fail, then its a moi. I love this model of Volkswagen. The garage said this one is a limited edition, and he's fixing it for his son, but I could have the midnight blue one...ça me va! 


Sophie's vintage Celine clutch, she always has the chic to source goodies in markets, though this includes some of my black gold!!


No comments:

Post a Comment