Friday, January 3, 2014

DRAWING IN THE FORBIDDEN BOOK

Drawing situations in an expensive book. 


The book was bought at the Louvre Museum, it was left behind until the owner decided to have it otherwise. The owner had been a very-very-very misled man, and thus had vanished. I started drawing in it and reading it at the same time. It was like a bible on African sculptures.



The owner surfaced, and wanted to retrieve it. I had it sent. A wise move, in order to avoid the inevitable mass hysteria, mass fight, at the site of the damage I had created.
Surprisingly I got a thank you letter. 




Stuff I've recently found. 

My family and the former australian model in NYC in the late 1990's


My drawing of my former muse


A Selfie... lost in translation in Tokyo.



Who-Tang For Ever and ever...


No comments:

Post a Comment