Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE GIRLS

In every way, girls truly do have fun.
My friend Nura posing for me in Harrow London during university days.
Isabelli Fontana back in the days


My beloved sister in bed bursting laughing after smoking what seemed to be some awesome weed.


My girlfriend Tessa hanging from a clothes rail in my apartment in London. She had to hang there poor thing, for my photography university project.

Gisele shot by my friend Alice Hawkins




Moi in the snow...long time ago.


Nuha Razik, the base player from the band Arrows of Love and in her off duty days, one of my best friends. I made this paper skirt for her, and Brown's in London kindly lend us Olympia Le-Tan's minaudière.


Us (Moi & my friend's pomeranian) at the Uniqlo casting in New York City...





No comments:

Post a Comment