Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SELF PORTRAIT LONDON LIVERPOOL STATION 2006

Getting undressed in a photo booth at Liverpool Street Station in London, I was a young adult then. 
This was prior to go to work around 8am I recall, I wasn't the only one wanting to get a proper and serious identity picture, needless to say, the line got a little too long for the patience of the few waiting. One's patience burst and he opened the curtain...and went to work very happy...;) So I think;)


When I got bored of living another life. I used to draw



I recall the worst yet a funny interview with the band Birdy Nam Nam. It was my first interview, and I was clueless of what I would ask, had no references as I didn't really get there music.
I drew this for them...sorry guys.



Jessica Miller and old collages I've been finding here and there.








No comments:

Post a Comment