Saturday, September 7, 2013

PLUSHE'S EXPRESSING WHAT I FEEL -


Me if I were to meet Tim Burton. Freeze, stutter and probably faint!!


This is my sceptical look, when the Wu Tang Clan answers my request for an Interview for AÏE - "Really?! Really?! It's On?" 


This is the look I've had for the past decade when faced to my accountant, my bank manager, my distributor, or my father.
" But I just don't understand...I really was careful."


 This is me screaming my lungs out, when my dog would fucking chase after a Pittbull due to his complex of inferiority and felt he could deal with it, and put me in danger.
R.I.P Bacchus, I love you but you did drive me insane!!

Ohh....This is the face of satisfaction, the one I sport listening to jazz waiting for my non-existent boyfriend to pick me up in his non existent Cadillac Escalade, whilst I'm wearing a sexy Azzedine Alaïa leather jacket and feeling very seductive.


I'm going to make sure this never happens again -Me from the age of 20 to 26. 


This is when I meet the supermodel I'm going to work with all day and listen to her amazing life. 
Despite feeling great about myself as I wake up, singing while bathing and sporting my fresh new cologne. As I'm walking a guy mildly checks me out in the metro, which puts me already over the moon, as I'm joyfully drinking my Chai tea latte with my cool customised Tod's which I'm hopeful will impress, - This is what happens when I arrive on set...
"Why has she got to be so pretty..."



No comments:

Post a Comment