Saturday, August 3, 2013

LOVE IS IN TOSCANY


I could not cease looking at my mermaid swimming under a star filled sky, relaxed and glowing with happiness. 
Us three friends reunited would face South to stare at the beach, North and see the gardens, East and West to stare at one another, Up, to gaze at the immensity of the sky, and Down to compare our trimmed pussies !! ;)



My bikini was smaller and thinner this summer. 
For having sourced stripping paraphernalia for a job, I was under the influence...

 

BIG TEENAGE MISTAKE - DON'T GET STARS ON YOUR BACK...

SUNKISSED IN TOSCANY - ARGENTARIO AUGUST 2013 -



Never forget...A good bed time story.


I was commissioned to undress...;I mean dress Magdalena Frackowiak for her friends magazine - super model Anja Rubik. Mr Petronio, the legendary founder of Self-Service magazine, and photographer, kindly invited me to play my magic tricks on Magdalena. We tried to gather our skills in order to make your tears of sweat drip down your neck. 

I was operating in Pigalle sourcing the XXX shops, and found the gem depicted below. I don't know what is added to tap water these days, but men are loosely losing it, and the business is booming and flourishing with ideas. 


Its clear where high class lingerie brands ( I won't name names...we must remain politically correct) send their assistants for inspiration. Some are literally traced from stripping gear making it there own...


                  MAGDALENA AU REPOS





Magdalena's espadrilles. Trop mignon !!
She crowned me FISH FACE at diner time, as I ate her portion and so warned me that I would end with a Fish Face, but added I would be her pet fish -AÏE-
She wondered where I stored it all too, as I'm half her hight. Little did she know I had been starving for two days prepping the story. As catering arrived, inevitably, it was best to have me in a picture frame, than at the table...



Don't forget your bed time inspiration







No comments:

Post a Comment