Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My drawings have recently been revisited by Mark , and vice-verse - I have vandalised Mark's art work too. Though his I barely touch, yet when I do, the outcome is greater than the starting point ; ). Below are drawings from my early routinely morning tea, they deliver dreams and thoughts of the past and present, but hardly the future - As I don't know what it holds and little do I wonder about it. 


Below, in a lack of inspiration, (the tea possibly hadn't kicked into the cerebral cortex), Mark suggested I draw spiders. As He spoke greatly about them and the experiments humans were observing, I attempted to draw them. Humans have been observing the reactions, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, weed...has on spiders and the way they weave their webs. The shape and method of weaving changes radically depending on the substance.


No comments:

Post a Comment